Perla d’oro brut
- Designated zone
- Sparkling wine
- Pinot Nero (15%), chardonnay (85%)
- 12 % vol.
- Sensory notes
- Straw yellow with greenish reflections
- Fruity with distinct hints of pear, floral and fragrant
- The freshness is well marked, it is dry, quite warm, quite soft
- Serving temperature
- 6°-8 °C
- Serving suggestions
- Combinable with less challenging and weakly structured entrée dishes
Method Charmat 2017
Sparkling wine made from grapes Pinot Nero (15%), chardonnay (85%).
- Tasted in the classic flute it is crystalline and has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections. The perlage is constant and fine, the speed of the bubbles is adequate, the space between the necklaces of bubbles and their size is adequate for the production method.
- The perfumes perfectly reflects the connection to the vines and to the refermentation method. The perfume is fruity with clear hints of pear, floral and fragrant, quite intense quite complex and medium fine.
- At the palate the taste is well marked, it is dry, quite warm, quite soft. The taste is fresh and with a flavor that can be linked to minerality. The body is adequate to the fairly balanced and harmonius type of wine.